Want to make a big impact on local pollinators and your garden? We make it easy to plant a pollinator garden. This bag of pollinator seed bombs contains 50 seed bombs of wildflowers specifically curated to attract pollinators.
WHY SEED BOMBS?
Wildflower seed bombs are more efficient than seeds because they are wrapped nutrient-rich soil to give the flowers a head start to grow. The selected wild flowers provide delicious pollen and nectar supporting the health of bees, butterflies, birds and other pollinators. The chosen flower species have been curated to bloom throughout the seasons.
SEED BOMB CONTENTS
- Lewis Flax Linum lewisii
- Bush Sunflower Simsia calva
- Wild Bergamot Monarda fistulosa
- White Yarrow Achillea millefolium
- Black-eyed Susan Rudbeckia hirta
- Spotted Beebalm Monarda punctate
- Common Milkweed Asclepias syriaca
- Purple Prairie Clover Dahlia purpurea
- Purple Coneflower Echinacea purpurea
- Indian Blanketflower Gaillardia pulchella
- Smooth Blue Aster Symphyotrichum leave
- American Basket Flower Centaurea Americana
Planting instructions are included. These wildflowers are native to the Continental US. While none of our seed bombs contain prohibited species please refer to The Bioata of North America program www.bonap.org for additional planting guidance in your area.